San Mateo Residential Services
R&S has provided San Mateo homeowners with residential garage doors, security gates, perimeter fencing, doors, and other entry-way products since 1962. We are proud to offer thousands of superior-quality products, from the best manufacturers in the industry.
R&S provides customized security gates and handrails, with or without automated, digital entry. R&S is a leading provider of thousands of carriage, traditional and contemporary garage doors, from top manufacturers including Amarr, Clopay, Walton Dalton, Windsor, Martin, and Overhead Door Corporation. R&S is proud to install professional model garage door openers by LiftMaster®, a trusted name in the industry for over 50 years. We’ll work from your blueprints, or help you put your masterpiece together. We’ll even draw your plans, from basic square tube designs, to custom, ornate, arched gates. Need a specialized door system? R&S is proud to offer Panelfold Moduflex® Walls and Partitions. Panelfold, Inc. is a manufacturer of folding doors, accordion folding partitions, operable partitions, relocatable walls and acoustical panels.
Moduflex® operable walls were first introduced to the Panelfold line in 1972. Moduflex® offers both steel and general purpose panels, available in customizable widths, heights and configurations. Panelfold provides a large array of space-dividing panel designs, making it an easy choice for homeowners and contractors, when selecting stylish, comprehensive room partitions. Panelfold products are available in a variety of colors, textures, wood veneers, decorative laminates and work surfaces, meeting the highest criteria of design specifications.
Types of Gates from R&S:
• Slide Gates—Gates which slide across your driveway, opening from side to side
• Swing Gates—Gates which swing either inward or outward (like a front door)
• Tilt Gates—Gates which tilt upward as one solid structure (typically used as security gates for apartment complexes and garage/parking areas)
• Chain Link Gates—Standard chain link style gates, which either slide from side to side, or inward and outward
• Pedestrian Gates—Similar to, and narrower than, Swing Gates (typically used at pool enclosures or for walk-in access)
Preventative Maintenance is the key to keeping your gate, fencing, and garage door systems functioning year round. Annual maintenance will help you avoid major costly repairs. We offer a Preventative Maintenance (“PM”) plan, which will keep your gate and garage door operating safely and perfectly, saving you money, over time. Call for a free estimate: (650)-552-0660.